IT IS THE POLICY OF BCC CORPORATION NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, AND FAMILY STATUS, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN IN THE RENTAL OF HOUSING. It is also the policy of BCC Corporation to allow any resident, at the expense of the resident, to reasonably modify the existing premises occupied, or to be occupied, by a person with disabilities.
HOW TO SECURE AN APARTMENT:
1. Each proposed occupant (18 years and older) needs to fill out an application
Please Note: Only COMPLETED applications will be accepted. Applicants must provide proof of income and/or provide sufficient savings to cover rent during the lease term, plus a valid driver’s license or other legal form of identification.
* Please include 3 most current pay stubs or previous year’s tax return
2. Completed applications can be submitted by the following:
1. email: email@example.com
2. drop off at Sunset Terrace rent box
3. drop off or mail to the Leasing Office:
1262 Murray Avenue, Office
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
3. There is a $45 application fee for each applicant. Please drop off or mail to the Leasing Office
Please Note: NO CASH/CARD ACCEPTED – Check or Money Order Only (please use black or blue ink only)
4. Wait for approval -The process usually takes 2-5 business days
Once your application has been processed you will be informed if you have been approved or denied. If approved, you will have 48 hours to bring in the designated security deposit.
-NO CASH/CARDS ACCEPTED – Cashier’s Check or Money Order Only (please use black or blue ink only)
All payments should be made payable to: BCC Corporation
-Cosigners/Guarantors are accepted for lack of income only. Income must be 3 times the amount of rent.
-Pet Policy: Pets are allowed with Property Manager’s written approval and $1000 pet deposit. Addition rent of $20 for dog. Some breed restrictions may apply- please contact us for further information.
-Sunset Terrace strives to be a quiet and peaceful community.
-Off-Street Parking: only 1 space per unit is provided.